• Delaney Lubricants is committed to protecting your privacy.
• Delaney Lubricants has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
• The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: www.delaneylubes.ie
• Delaney Lubricants do not disclose visitors information to third parties.
• Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
• The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a website.
• This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; Delaney Lubricants Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
• This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
What information do we collect or use?
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with Delaney Lubricants. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of Delaney Lubricants . Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. Delaney Lubricants may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, Delaney Lubricants may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. Delaney Lubricants always traces how a visitor arrives at the Delaney Lubricants website, however it is not possible to and we will not attempt to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at : www.thewp-group.co.uk.
How we may use your personal information?
Delaney Lubricants may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
• To provide information or services that you have requested.
• To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
• To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from Delaney Lubricants Limited
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
What about links on your site?
Delaney Lubricants may provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites. We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
Logos & Imagery
Our company and brand logos may be used for informational and reference purposes only. Please contact us for specific information on usage. Other imagery (galleries, pictures, etc.) may not be used without prior consent.
If you have any questions about the practices of this site or your dealings with this site, please contact: